Terms & Conditions
Terms of Website Use:
1. Use of the All About Dudley Borough (AADB) website is governed by these Terms. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms.
2. AADB is overseen and maintained by the Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council (DMBC) Intelligence Team on behalf of the Dudley Health and Wellbeing Board (HWBB). DMBC may at any time revise these terms. It is up to the user to regularly review the Terms in case there are any changes. Continued use of the AADB website after a change has been made is to be treated as acceptance of that change by the user.
3. Although DMBC makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the website is functioning correctly and is as accurate as possible, this may not always be achievable and the following disclaimer applies:
• The website is provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, non-infringement, accuracy and security. DMBC does not guarantee or represent the accuracy of content and/or facilities available or accessible via the website will always be accurate, complete or current or that access to the website will be uninterrupted.
• DMBC expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use or inability to use the website, whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, viruses, errors – whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise.
• Accessing the website and the downloading of material is solely at the user’s own risk. The user will be solely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if DMBC has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
• The website may contain links to other websites over which DMBC has no control. Such links are supplied solely for the convenience of users. DMBC will not accept any liability for the contents or reliability of the linked websites and does not endorse the views expressed within them or the organisations or persons providing them in any way. DMBC does not guarantee the operability of these links and has no control over the availability of the linked pages.
• Providers of other websites may place text-based links to pages on the AADB website without seeking prior permission. However such links must not open AADB pages into frames within another website. Pages from the AADB website must be loaded into the user’s entire browser window. The use of the AADB and DMBC logos or the logos of any associated or subsidiary organisations must not be used for promotional purposes or linking purposes unless prior approval in writing has been given. Please contact us for further details on obtaining such approval.
6. Copyright – Unless expressly stated the copyright and other intellectual property rights (such as design rights, trademarks, patents etc.) in any material on the AADB website remains the property of DMBC (or as the case may be another rightful owner). DMBC owned material on the website including texts and images, may not be printed, copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, displayed, modified, reused, broadcast or transmitted in any way, except for the user’s own personal non-commercial use. Permission for any other type of use must be obtained. The Intelligence team may be contacted for details: PHIntelligence@dudley.gov.uk