Dudley Borough in Brief:
- About Dudley Borough: Dudley is a Metropolitan Borough formed in 1974, and is one of the seven authorities in the West Midlands metropolitan area.
- Population: 314,400 (Jun 2013).
- Ethnicity: 88.5% of the population are White British; 11.5% are from other ethnic groups (Mar 2011).
- Health: Life expectancy is 79.2 years for men and 83.2 years for women (2011-2013).
- Economy: 3.0% of the working age population claim Job Seekers Allowance (Nov 2014).
- Housing: 135,445 residential properties (Mar 2014).
- Environment: Area of 38 sq miles / 98 sq km, of which 14% is publicly accessible green space (2009).
- Read more facts and figures
Topic Pages: Topic pages include a selection of relevant data. Only selected topics can be accessed directly from the homepage. Use the Topic Page search to find others available.
Topic pages contain a selection of information